Granola Upside-down Brownies
1 cup granola
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
1 package brownie mix (refer to package for
non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a square baking dish with non-stick
- Melt butter or margarine and mix with
granola. Spread evenly over the bottom of
- Layer strawberries over granola.
- Prepare brownies according to package
- Pour batter over strawberries and granola.
- Place in hot oven and bake 40 to 45 minutes or
until a toothpick inserted into the center comes
out almost clean.
- Cool and cut into squares. Flip and
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Strawberry Granola Upside-Down Brownies
Cinnamon Nut Bread
Goody Good Things Cookies
No-Bake Berry Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats
Potato Chip Cookies