Change the Serving Size
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/ teaspoon basil
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon olive oil
8 ounces lettuce
4 ounces broccoli
4 ounces red bell pepper
4 ounces green bell pepper
2 ounces celery
2 ounces radish
2 ounces onion
2 tablespoons salad dressing
From kitchen to table in
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour rice wine vinegar over chicken and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle pepper, basil, and oregano over chicken and stir
- Cook chicken in oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile prepare salad vegetables.
- Top salad with cooked chicken.