Vegetable Farfalle with Chicken and Tomatoes
– by Jean Fisher
Easy, delicious and nutritious, this vegetable pasta meal uses canned chicken and diced tomatoes.
2 teaspoons olive oil 4 ounces onion 4 ounces green bell pepper 2 cups canned diced tomatoes 1/2 cup water 1 dash oregano 1 dash rosemary 12 ounces canned chicken 6 ounces vegetable farfalle 4 side salads
Browse the Recipe Directories
Complete Meal Recipes
|30 Minute Meals||Convenience Foods Recipes|
|Low-Carb Meals||Low-Fat Recipes|
|Lunch Ideas||Low-Sodium Meals|
From kitchen to table in
- Pour oil into a skillet. Dice onions and green bell peppers and cook in oil over medium heat. Stir often.
- Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full of water for pasta. Place on stove and turn burner on to high.
- When onions become transparent, add canned tomatoes and water to skillet and season with oregano and rosemary. Stir to blend.
- Drain canned chicken and add to skillet. Stir. Turn heat to medium-low and continue to cook and stir while pasta cooks.
- Add pasta to boiling water. Stir and cook at a boil until pasta is tender (about 7 minutes).
- Drain and rinse pasta, add to sauce. Serve with salad.
Nutritional information for Vegetable Farfalle with Chicken and Tomatoes
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|