– by Jean Fisher
Spicy ground beef in a flaky pastry shell topped with cheese, vegetables and a dollop of sour cream.
8 refrigerated biscuits
12 ounces lean ground beef
1/2 cup salsa
4 ounces grated jack cheese
2 tablespoons & 2 teaspoons sour cream
4 ounces tomatoes
4 green onions
2 tablespoons & 2 teaspoons sliced olives
1 spritz non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll biscuit dough into
thin circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Place
flatten biscuits in muffin tins and prick
thoroughly with a fork. Place in hot oven and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While shells bake, brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Dice tomato and slice green onions. Set aside.
- Drain ground beef and stir in salsa.
- Remove shells from oven. Fill with ground beef mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and sour cream. Sprinkle tomatoes,
green onion and sliced olives on top of tostado cups.
Nutritional information for Tostado Cups
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|