Change the Serving Size
12 ounces boneless pork loin
4 teaspoons olive oil
2 cups cooked rice
4 teaspoons fresh ginger
4 ounces onion
4 ounces cabbage
2 ounces carrot
8 ounces broccoli
2 cups bean sprouts
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 dash red pepper flakes
From kitchen to table in
- Cut pork into slices and cook over medium heat in a
large skillet or wok with olive oil.
- When pork is brown, add cooked rice to skillet.
- Mince ginger and add to skillet.
- Slice onion, carrot and cabbage and add to skillet.
Continue cooking over medium heat stirring often until
carrot is tender.
- Slice broccoli and add to skillet along with bean
sprouts. Sprinkle with teriyaki sauce and red pepper
flakes. Continue cooking and stirring until broccoli
- Push rice and vegetables to the sides of the skillet and
break eggs into the cleared center. Break yolks and
cook until the eggs start becoming firm. Stir to mix
eggs evenly into rice and serve.