Change the Serving Size
12 ounces ground turkey
16 snack crackers
2 ounces onion
1 teaspoon pepper
1 dash ground ginger
1 cup pineapple juice
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon honey
1/4 cup spicy mustard
2 teaspoons cornstarch
4 ounces green bell pepper
4 ounces yellow bell pepper
12 ounces cabbage shreds
non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Crush crackers and chop onion.
- Place ground turkey, crushed crackers and chopped onion in a mixing bowl.
Use a fork to press ingredients together and blend.
- Beat pepper and ginger with egg and pour over meat mixture.
- Mash egg and spices into meat and blend well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Form into meatballs, place in baking dish and cook in hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When juices run clear in meatballs, make sauce.
- Chop green and yellow bell peppers.
- Combine pineapple juice, honey and spicy mustard in a beaker. Stir in cornstarch and dissolve.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat over medium, stirring constantly.
When sauce has thickened, stir in green and yellow peppers.
- Place meatballs on a bed of cabbage shreds, pour sauce over the top.