Sweet Potato Pie
1 pie crust shell
3 large sweet potatoes
1 stick butter
1 can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Complete Meal Recipes!
30-Minute Meals ||
Low-Sodium Meals ||
- Boil sweet potatoes in water until tender.
Drain and submerge in cold water to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove skins from sweet potatoes and place
in a large mixing bowl. Add butter and
evaporated milk and blend with an electric mixer
- Add sugar, eggs and spices and beat again
with electric mixer
- Pour filling into pie shell and place in hot
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick
inserted into the middle comes out clean and the
top of the pie is golden.
- Cool and serve with whipped topping.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Mashed Potato Candy
Raisin Nut Cinnamon Rolls
Italian Cream Cake
Cranberry Apple Crisp