Stuffing Mix Casserole
– by Jean Fisher
Take this yummy chicken casserole to your next potluck. It is so easy made with boxed stuffing mix and cream of chicken soup.
1 package stuffing mix (six-ounces) 1 ounce onion 2 stalks celery 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese 1 1/2 cups condensed cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup milk
Browse the Recipe Directories
Complete Meal Recipes
|30 Minute Meals||Convenience Foods Recipes|
|Low-Carb Meals||Low-Fat Recipes|
|Lunch Ideas||Low-Sodium Meals|
From kitchen to table in
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Place stuffing mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop onion and celery and add to stuffing mix. Add cottage cheese, cream of chicken soup and milk. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and press flat. Place in hot oven.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes longer or until edges are crispy and a toothpick inserted into the center of the casserole comes out clean. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information for Stuffing Mix Casserole
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|