Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Browse the Recipe Directories
How many servings?
Spicy Chicken and Broccoli
From kitchen to table in 30 minutes.
red pepper flakes
and grocery shopping list to accompany Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Cut chicken into cubes. Toss with cornstarch, salt and
pepper. Place in a covered container and refrigerate.
- Heat water to boiling in a small saucepan. Add instant rice,
turn heat to low and cover tightly. Cook until all moisture is
absorbed (about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- Chop broccoli and place in a microwave cooking dish. Sprinkle
with water, cover and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Chop green onion and add to broccoli. Set aside.
- Dice jalapeno pepper. Mix with hoison sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger
- Heat oil in a wok or stir-fry pan over medium-high heat.
Add jalapeno and hoison sauce mixture. Stir-fry for
about 15 seconds.
- Add chicken to wok and continue to stir-fry for about
- Add broccoli, onion and water and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in rice and continue cooking until rice is hot and mixed thoroughly.
Find more recipes in our free weekly newsletter
Why do the What's For Dinner? recipes specify olive oil?
Nutritional information for
Spicy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
made possible through the
use of the Living
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of