Sesame Orange Fish with Fresh Green Beans and Seasoned Potato Wedges
Red potatoes cut into wedges, seasoned with paprika and spices, baked in the oven and served with tender bites of fish and fresh green beans in an orange sesame ginger sauce.
Nutritional Information for Sesame Orange Fish with Fresh Green Beans and Seasoned Potato Wedges
From kitchen to table in
- Scrub potatoes and place in a saucepan, cover with water
and heat on high until boiling. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Drain
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour oil into a shallow baking dish and tilt dish to
allow oil to evenly cover the bottom.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and place in oiled baking dish.
Sprinkle Italian seasonings, pepper, paprika and tarragon
over the potatoes, cover dish and place in hot oven.
Set timer for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together grated orange peel, orange
juice, garlic, ginger and cornstarch. Stir with a whisk to mix
well and set aside.
- Pour sesame seeds into a skillet and turn burner on to medium.
Cook until golden brown stirring
continuously. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place green beans into same skillet turn heat to
medium-high and pour in enough water to just cover beans.
Chop onion and add to beans. Cover and cook for 7
minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When timer indicates that potatoes have cooked for
minutes, remove the cover and return to oven.
- Remove beans and onions from skillet and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in same skillet over medium-high heat.
Add fish and cook until the edges turn white. Turn and
continue cooking until lightly golden.
- Chop cabbage and lay on a platter. Place fish on
- Return beans and onions to pan and pour sauce over the
top. Stir fry for a minute until well-blended.
- Pour beans and sauce over fish. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over the top.
Serve with spicy potatoes.
Nutritional information for Sesame Orange Fish with Fresh Green Beans and Seasoned Potato Wedges
Calories from Fat: 175
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 20g
|Saturated Fat 3g
|Total Carbohydrates 36.5g
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs