Tropical Tuna Melt
Not your conventional tuna sandwich, these easy sandwiches are a great source of both iron and calcium.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
tuna canned in water
- Drain tuna and place in a mixing bowl.
- Chop celery and add to tuna.
- Stir in mayonnaise and lemon pepper.
- Spread tuna mixture onto the bottom half
of the sandwich
- Top with pineapple ring. Lay cheese on
top portion of
sandwich roll. Place under a broiler until cheese melts.
- Serve with fruit.
Search What's For Dinner?