Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Sesame oil is the secret that makes this chicken stir fry flavorful and aromatic.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
red wine vinegar
red pepper flakes
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Pour olive oil and sesame oil into a skillet. Add chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and red wine vinegar in a beaker.
Stir to mix and completely dissolve cornstarch. Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Stir.
- Chop garlic and add to skillet.
- Peel and grate ginger and stir into skillet.
- Chop carrots and cauliflower. Add to skillet and stir.
- Chop broccoli. Add to skillet, cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for five minutes, stir, sprinkle sesame seeds over top and serve..