One Skillet Chili Mac
Your family will gobble up this easy, one-skillet macaroni and ground beef meal.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
Italian salad dressing
red pepper flakes
grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off fat. Add macaroni, tomato sauce, water, salsa, Italian
salad dressing and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix.
- Heat to boiling, cover and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Simmer covered until pasta is tender (about 20 minutes).
- Uncover and heat on medium until thickened. Stir frequently.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green
Search What's For Dinner?