Honey Marinated Pork Chops Potatoes with Carrots and Spinach Salad
Tender pork loin with a sweet and sour marinade is served with potato medallions and spinach and carrot salad.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour 45 minutes minutes.
boneless pork chop
apple cider vinegar
- Place pork chops in a zip-lock bag or other sealable container. Add vinegar, honey and mustard. Seal and shake well to completely coat meat with marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cook pork over medium heat, or on a grill, turning often. (We used a skillet with raised grooves to create a grilled look.)
- While pork cooks, turn oven on to 300 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices. Pour sesame oil into a flat baking dish and tilt to spread. Place potatoes in baking dish and sprinkle with seasoned salt and Italian seasonings. Place in oven.
- Toss spinach leaves into a salad bowl. Grate carrots, chop cilantro and add to spinach.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, pepper and dill weed. Pour over salad and toss to completely coat salad.
- When pork is cooked through (160F internal temperature), serve with potatoes and salad.