Corn Roasted in the Husk and BBQ Pork Chop
Prepare and easy, no-fuss meal on the BBQ grill, tender, fresh corn with a zesty pork chop.
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 1 hour (includes time for corn to soak).
butter or margarine (half for corn, half for bread)
- Trim any loose silk from the top of the corn. Soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat BBQ grill.
- Mix BBQ sauce, lemon juice, dried Rosemary, garlic salt and pepper together.
- Place pork chop on grill and brush lightly with BBQ sauce. Close cover on grill.
- Spread butter or margarine over bread and wrap in foil. Remove corn from water and shake off excess.
- Turn pork chops and brush again with sauce. Place corn and foil-wrapped bread on top shelf of grill. Close lid again and roast for five minutes.
- Turn pork chop again and brush with any remaining sauce. Turn corn and bread and recover.
- Repeat two more times turning pork, corn and bread at five minute intervals.
- Serve with salad.
Search What's For Dinner?