Change the Serving Size
6 ounces shell pasta
2 cups milk
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 ounces cooked chicken
1/4 cup & 2 tablespoons frozen peas
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 spritz non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender (8 to 10 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an oven-proof baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, Italian salad dressing, bread crumbs,
lemon juice and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken and peas. Drain and rinse pasta and add to mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese over the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spoon chicken and pasta mixture into casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until all the moisture has been absorbed.