Change the Serving Size
4 pork chops
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 dash garlic powder
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon paprika
2 cups frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
1 spritz non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a shallow pan, mix together egg, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ground ginger and garlic flakes.
- In a second shallow pan, mix together bread crumbs and paprika.
- Dip pork chop first in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture turning each time to coat both sides and place in baking dish.
- Bake pork chop for 30 minutes and then turn.
- When pork has baked for another 15 minutes, prepare broccoli according to package directions.
- Check pork for doneness by slicing into the fattest part. When no pink appears, serve with broccoli