Change the Serving Size
12 ounces chicken breast
2 teaspoons olive oil
12 ounces onion
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 cup salsa
2 cups water
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon balsamic salad dressing
1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
6 ounces rigatoni pasta
From kitchen to table in
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in oil over medium
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat on high.
- Dice onion, add
to chicken and stir. Continue cooking over medium heat until onion is lightly browned.
- Add canned, diced tomatoes and salsa. Blend together water, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch and balsamic salad dressing. Pour into skillet, sprinkle pepper over the top, stir to blend and reduce heat to low.
- When water in large saucepan reaches boiling, add pasta
and continue cooking over high heat for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Check pasta for doneness by biting through a cooled piece. If
no white center appears, pasta is done. Drain and rinse.
- Pour chicken and onion sauce over pasta and serve.