3/4 cup butter
2 cups flour
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups applesauce
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup raisins
non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- While margarine melts combine flour, oats and first cup of sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour melted butter or margarine over flour and oat mixture and blend until crumbly.
- Press HALF the crumbly mixture into the bottom of the baking dish. Set aside
- In saucepan, mix together applesauce, cinnamon, lemon juice, sugar and raisins. Cook over medium heat until bubbly.
- Spoon applesauce filling evenly over crumb crust in pan. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Oatmeal Applesauce Raisin Bars
Banana Applesauce Pecan Bread
Apple Crumble Cake ala Mode
Coconut Pecan Brownies