Directory of Dessert Recipes
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup cold mashed potatoes
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 cups flaked coconut
1 spritz non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Mix powdered sugar and mashed potatoes together until powdered sugar has melted
into the potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir chocolate chips and chopped walnuts into mashed potato mixture.
- Blend in flaked coconut.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread candy mixture evenly into pan.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 15 minutes or until chocolate has melted and
coconut is lightly brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.