Change the Serving Size
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 teaspoons lime juice
1 dash lime zest
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 dash pepper
1 dash dried basil
1 pound & 4 ounces potato
2 cloves garlic
4 ounces onion
4 teaspoons olive oil
4 ounces baby spinach leaves
2 carrots, shredded
From kitchen to table in
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- Pour olive oil for the potato recipe into a skillet, add potatoes and cook on medium heat.
- While potatoes cook, make lime glaze for the chicken. Squeeze lime and grate a small amount of the lime peel for the zest.
Stir lime juice and zest into olive oil for the chicken recipe.
Add minced garlic, pepper and basil. Set aside.
- Place chicken breasts on a broiler pan and place under the broiler about 4 to 5 inches from the
heat. Heat about 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Mince garlic and chop onion for potatoes.
- Turn potatoes when one side is golden brown. Add garlic and onion to skillet. Turn heat to medium low.
- Spread half glaze over chicken breast. Turn and coat other side with remaining glaze.
Return to broiler and brown second side, about 10 minutes.
- Assemble salad.
- Chicken is done when the juices run clear and no pink appears in the center.
- Serve with Garlicky Skillet Spuds and Spinach, Carrot and Tomato Salad.