Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Browse the Recipe Directories
How many servings?
From kitchen to table in
1 hour 30 minutes (includes time to marinate).
and grocery shopping list to accompany Hawaiian Steak
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, pineapple and pineapple juice.
- Chop basil, dice onion and mince garlic. Stir into soy sauce mixture.
- Cut steak into cubes and place in a refrigerator contain with a lid.
Pour sauce over meat, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- At the end of 1 hour, heat water into a saucepan on high until boiling.
Stir in rice, cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook until all the moisture has been absorbed (about 10 minutes).
- Drain marinade from steak into a saucepan.
- Place steak in a shallow pan.
Turn oven on to broil and cook steak, pineapple, onions and garlic under the broiler.
- Stir cornstarch into marinade and heat on medium while stirring until thickened.
- Pour sauce over steak and rice and serve with salad.
Find more recipes in our free weekly newsletter
Recipe for Bacon and Tomato Pasta Shells
Nutritional information for
made possible through the
use of the Living
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of