Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
Browse the Recipe Directories
How many servings?
Ham and Egg Macaroni Oven Dish
From kitchen to table in 50 minutes.
grated Parmesan cheese
butter or margarine
non-stick cooking spray
Grocery Shopping List for Ham and Egg Macaroni Oven Dish
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high for pasta.
- Dice ham and set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water and stir.
Continue cooking on high heat until pasta is tender (about 8 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick casserole spray. Drain and rinse pasta and
place in casserole dish along with diced ham.
- Beat milk, eggs and pepper together and pour over ham and pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the casserole and place in hot oven.
- When casserole has baked for 30 minutes, make Lemon Broccoli.
- Cut broccoli into large chunks. Place in a saucepan with water. Heat over
medium heat until water begins to boil. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- When broccoli has steamed for 5 minutes, turn off burner and drain off any remaining water.
Add butter or margarine and replace cover. Place on warm burner, but do not turn on heat.
- After one minute, stir broccoli to distribute melted butter or margarine evenly.
Sprinkle in lemon juice and pepper and stir again.
- Serve Lemon Broccoli with casserole.
Find more recipes in our free weekly newsletter
Recipe for Canton Beef Noodles
Nutritional information for
Ham and Egg Macaroni Oven Dish with Lemon Broccoli
made possible through the
use of the Living
I love the Living Cookbook!
Not only can you determine
the nutritional content of