Ham and Cheese Delight
– by Jean Fisher
Enjoy this quick and easy ham and cheese casserole flavored with crushed tortilla chips
4 ounces onion
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
12 ounces ham
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 cup milk
1 dash pepper
non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Dice onion and ham. Melt butter or margarine over medium heat in a skillet and saute onion and ham until onion is tender.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg and stir in shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, milk and pepper.
- Transfer ham and onions from skillet to casserole dish. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top. Place in hot oven.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into casserole comes out clean and the top is brown.
- Serve with salad.
Nutritional information for Ham and Cheese Delight
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|