Change the Serving Size
1 pound red potatoes
4 teaspoons olive oil
1/8 teaspoon thyme
1/8 teaspoon rosemary
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 salmon steaks
2 tablespoons & 1 teaspoon butter
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
4 side salads
From kitchen to table in
- Scrub potatoes and cut into quarters. Place on a large square of aluminum foil. Drizzle olve oil over the top and sprinkle with herbs. Bring all four corners of the foil together in the center and twist to seal.
- Place potatoes on grill on low heat and close cover. Cook for 5 minutes and then turn for even cooking.
- Place salmon steak on a piece of foil. Place butter on top of fish, sprinkle with dill weed and pepper. Fold foil over salmon pinching the edges firmly to seal. Place on grill also using low heat. Turn potatoes one more time.
- When salmon has cooked for 10 minutes turn and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or internal temperature reaches 140 to 145 degrees measured with a meat thermometer.
- Serve salmon and potatoes with salad.