Change the Serving Size
2 cups elbow macaroni
1 pound 4 ounces canned chili no beans
1/2 cup tomato sauce
8 ounces canned diced jalapenos
8 ounces onion, chopped
4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
4 ounces tortilla chips, crushed
2 ounces tomatoes, chopped
1 spritz non-stick cooking spray
From kitchen to table in
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat until boiling.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water until tender (about 10
- While macaroni is cooking, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine chili, tomato sauce, jalapenos and
onion. Heat over medium heat and stir.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Cover the bottom of the dish with one half of the
crushed tortilla chips.
- Pour in macaroni mixture, top with remaining tortilla
chips and grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until
cheese is melted
and beginning to brown.
- Serve topped with diced tomatoes.