Crispy Fried Rice
This easy, one-skillet recipe is filled with a variety of nutritious vegetables along with crispy rice and ham.
Nutritional Information for Crispy Fried Rice
From kitchen to table in
- Heat chicken broth to boiling in a saucepan that has a
- Stir in rice and return to boiling. Cover and turn heat
to the lowest setting. Cook for 45 minutes without lifting
- When the rice is done, set it aside and keep covered.
Dice ham and brown in oil on medium-high heat using a non-stick
skillet. Add rice and reduce heat to medium.
- Mince cauliflower into tiny pieces and add to skillet.
- Mince radish, onion and green pepper and add to skillet.
- Cut zucchini into small strips (julienne) and add to skillet.
- Add garlic and hoisin sauce to skillet and stir well to
- Sprinkle pepper, cilantro and sage over top.
- Cut broccoli and add to skillet. Do not stir, cover tightly.
- Turn heat to low and simmer
for 2 minutes.
- Remove cover, turn heat back to medium-high, stir in sunflower seeds and
continue cooking until all moisture is absorbed and rice is crispy.
Nutritional information for Crispy Fried Rice
Calories from Fat: 150
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 17g
|Saturated Fat 3g
|Total Carbohydrates 46g
|Dietary Fiber 5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs