Creamy Chicken Ravioli
– by Jean Fisher
A savory blend of cheeses topped with breast of chicken in a creamy gravy, made simple with frozen ravioli.
12 ounces frozen cheese-filled ravioli
4 cups chicken broth
8 ounces canned chicken
8 ounces zucchini
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
1 dash dill weed
1 dash basil
1 dash pepper
From kitchen to table in
- Slice zucchini and place in a saucepan with chicken broth, canned chicken and garlic. Heat over medium heat.
- Fill a saucepan with water and heat on high until boiling.
- Mix cornstarch with milk, lemon juice and ranch salad dressing. Pour into chicken broth mixture and add seasonings. Continue cooking over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- Put ravioli into boiling water. Cook according to package directions.
- Drain and cover with thickened sauce.
Nutritional information for Creamy Chicken Ravioli
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|