cups whole cranberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cloves
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Rinse and sort cranberries. Place in a
- Add sugar, flour, oatmeal, cinnamon and
cloves and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix again until flour
and sugar mixture binds with cranberries.
- Add chopped nuts and blend again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place one pie crust into a pie pan.
Spoon cranberry mixture into crust. Top
with second crust. Seal edges and cut
vents into the top.
- Place in hot oven and bake for 45 minutes or
until crust is a golden brown.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Apple Spice Crumb Cake
Coconut Pecan Brownies
No-Bake Berry Cheesecake
Cranberry Apple Crisp