Change the Serving Size
2 cups vegetable broth
1 cup uncooked rice
12 ounces zucchini
2 stalks celery
2 ounces frozen green beans
1/4 cup frozen corn
1/4 cup frozen peas
8 ounces processed American cheese
1/4 cup milk
1 dash pepper
1 dash sage
1 dash tarragon
From kitchen to table in
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour vegetable broth into casserole dish. Stir in rice and place in oven.
- Dice zucchini and celery. Place in a bowl with green beans, corn and peas.
- Combine processed cheese and milk in a saucepan and heat on
low stirring constantly as cheese melts.
- Pour melted cheese into bowl with vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper, sage and tarragon. Mix well.
- Remove casserole dish with rice from oven. Pour cheese and vegetables into
casserole dish and stir to mix. Return to
oven and bake for 1 hour or until contents are firm and the top is golden brown.