Corn Roasted in the Husk and BBQ Pork Chop
Prepare and easy, no-fuss meal on the BBQ grill, tender, fresh corn with a zesty pork chop.
Nutritional Information for Corn Roasted in the Husk and BBQ Pork Chop
From kitchen to table in
- Trim any loose silk from the top of the corn. Soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat BBQ grill.
- Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Place on grill and close cover.
- Mix BBQ sauce, lemon juice, dried Rosemary, garlic salt and pepper together.
- Place pork chop on grill and brush lightly with BBQ sauce. Turn corn. Close cover on grill.
- Spread butter or margarine over bread and wrap in foil.
- Turn pork chops and brush again with sauce. Place foil-wrapped bread on top shelf of grill. Close lid again and roast for five minutes.
- Turn pork chop again and brush with any remaining sauce. Turn corn (If the husks are getting dark, sprinkle with water.) and bread and recover.
- Repeat two more times turning pork, corn and bread at five minute intervals.
- Serve with salad.
Nutritional information for Corn Roasted in the Husk and BBQ Pork Chop
Calories from Fat: 140.5
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 16g
|Saturated Fat 5g
|Total Carbohydrates 40g
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs