1 stick butter
1 cup water
1 cup flour
1 box small instant chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large saucepan heat butter and water
on medium-high heat until butter melts. Reduce
heat to low and slowly stir in flour until
- Transfer to a large bowl, cool five minutes
and stir in eggs one at a time beating well.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking
spray and drop batter onto baking sheet in ovals
of about 3 x 2 inches.
- Bake in hot oven for 20 to 35 minutes until
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- While pastries cool, make pudding for
filling by mixing instant pudding mix with milk
and beating until smooth.
- Cut a small slit in the side of each pastry
and fill with pudding.
- Make frosting by heating butter and
chocolate squares over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar, milk and
vanilla. Beat until smooth and spread over each filled éclair.
Place in refrigerator until frosting is firm.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Apple Almond Bear Claws
Omega 3 and Antioxidant Ice Cream Sundae
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies