Change the Serving Size
8 ounces cooked chicken
2 cups tomato sauce
1/4 cup salsa
4 ounces onion
8 ounces zucchini
2 ounces orange bell pepper
1 clove garlic
1 dash cumin powder
1 dash Italian seasonings
1 dash pepper
6 ounces pasta
4 slices French bread
2 teaspoons margarine
From kitchen to table in
- Cut chicken into cubes. Place in a skillet with tomato
sauce and salsa and turn burner on to low heat.
- Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full with water. Heat on
high until boiling for pasta.
- While waiting for the water to boil, dice onion and add
to skillet with chicken and sauce.
- Cut zucchini and orange bell pepper into strips and add
- Mince garlic, add to skillet and turn heat up to medium.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, Italian seasoning and pepper over
contents of skillet. Stir and allow to heat until
bubbly. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to stir
- When water reaches boiling, add pasta and stir.
Cook pasta in boiling water, stirring once or twice until a
piece bitten in two no longer shows a white stripe in the
middle (about 8 to 10 minutes.)
- While pasta cooks, spread margarine over bread and toast
under the broiler until golden.
- Drain and rinse pasta, top with sauce and serve with