Chicken Noodle Dinner
Creamy chicken with noodles and broccoli, this warm, soft food is a favorite of both kids and grown-ups.
Nutritional Information for Chicken Noodle Dinner
From kitchen to table in
- Fill a saucepan with water and heat on high until boiling.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add noodles to boiling water and continue cooking on high,
stirring occasionally. Cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- While pasta cooks, mix chicken broth with cornstarch.
Heat in a saucepan on medium high heat.
- Place brown and serve rolls on a baking sheet and place
in hot oven.
- Chop broccoli and add to saucepan with chicken broth.
- Drain canned chicken and add to saucepan with broth and
- Drain and rinse pasta. Set aside.
- Continue cooking sauce until it reaches the desired thickness.
Add noodles and stir to coat. Turn heat to low and continue
stirring until noodles are warm.
- Serve with hot rolls.
Nutritional information for Chicken Noodle Dinner
Calories from Fat: 77
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8.5g
|Saturated Fat 2g
|Total Carbohydrates 72g
|Dietary Fiber 3g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs