Change the Serving Size
12 ounces boneless chicken breast
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon olive oil
4 ounces zucchini
2 ounces green bell pepper
2 ounces red bell pepper
1 ounce onion
1/2 ounce anaheim pepper
1 pound & 4 ounces canned diced tomatoes, drained
1 dash basil
1 dash cilantro
1 dash tarragon
1 cup water
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon cornstarch
8 ounces angel hair pasta
8 refrigerated bread sticks
From kitchen to table in
- Dice chicken and brown in oil over medium heat in a skillet.
- Dice zucchini, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion
and Anaheim pepper and add to skillet. Turn heat to low.
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat to boiling.
While water heats, continue with the following steps.
- Prepare bread sticks according to package directions.
- Drain tomatoes and add to chicken and vegetables in skillet.
Turn heat back up to medium.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour over chicken and
vegetables. Heat at a low boil stirring often.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender
(5 - 10 minutes).
- Pour thickened sauce over pasta and serve with hot breadsticks.