Change the Serving Size
12 ounces chicken breast
1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon olive oil
12 ounces tomato
8 ounces zucchini
2 ounces green bell pepper
2 ounces onion
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup French salad dressing
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon tarragon
8 ounces pasta
4 side salads
From kitchen to table in
- Cut chicken into cubes and brown in oil over medium
- Fill a large saucepan with water and heat on high.
- Dice tomato, zucchini, green pepper onion and garlic. Add
to chicken and stir.
- Add French salad dressing, lemon juice,
Dijon mustard, pepper and tarragon. Stir to blend and reduce heat to low.
- When water in large saucepan reaches boiling, add pasta
and continue cooking over high heat for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Check pasta for doneness by biting through a piece. If
no white center appears, pasta is done. Drain and rinse.
- Pour chicken and zucchini sauce over pasta and serve with salad.