Cheesy Chicken Cereal Cakes
– by Jean Fisher
Cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese mix with canned chicken, chicken gravy and crushed flake cereal to make flavorful chicken cakes to serve with baked cauliflower.
1 cup crushed flake cereal (unsweetened) 12 ounces canned chicken 1/2 cup bottled chicken gravy 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1 dash garlic powder 1 dash pepper 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese 1 pound cauliflower 1/2 cup bottled chicken gravy 1/2 cup water 1 dash pepper
Browse the Recipe Directories
Complete Meal Recipes
|30 Minute Meals||Convenience Foods Recipes|
|Low-Carb Meals||Low-Fat Recipes|
|Lunch Ideas||Low-Sodium Meals|
From kitchen to table in
- In a mixing bowl, mix together crushed cereal, canned chicken, bottled gravy, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper. Blend well.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Add cheeses to chicken and mix again. Blend well.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Use an ice cream scoop to drop chicken mixture onto the baking sheet. Place in oven.
- Coarsely chop cauliflower and place in a baking dish. Pour botttled gravy over the top and sprinkle with pepper. Cover and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken cakes are golden brown and cauliflower is tender. (Turn chicken cakes and stir cauliflower once during baking.)
Nutritional information for Cheesy Chicken Cereal Cakes
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs|