Change the Serving Size
8 ounces spinach pasta
2 teaspoons butter or margarine
4 ounces red bell pepper
4 ounces smoked salmon
1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
4 teaspoons lemon juice
4 teaspoons water
4 teaspoons milk
1 dash pepper
4 teaspoons butter or margarine
4 green onions
4 pinches mozzarella cheese
4 dinner rolls
From kitchen to table in
- Heat a large saucepan of water on high for pasta.
- Dice red bell pepper and sauté in butter or margarine on medium high until tender-crisp.
- Separate smoked salmon into half. Flake one half and add to peppers.
- Mix together Caesar salad dressing, lemon juice, water, and milk. Stir into red pepper and flaked salmon. Heat over low until thickened.
- Slice remaining salmon into strips. Chop green onion. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until done (about 5 minutes).
- Drain pasta and dump into a bowl along with butter or margarine. Stir gently to melt.
- Pour salmon sauce over pasta.
- Arrange salmon strips over the top, garnish with chopped green onion and Mozzarella cheese and serve with a dinner roll.