Bow Tie Chicken Salad
Flavorful pasta salad with chicken and loads of vegetables.
Nutritional Information for Bow Tie Chicken Salad
From kitchen to table in
- Heat water in a large saucepan on high until boiling.
Pour in pasta and continue cooking over high heat stirring
often. (If pan begins to boil over, reduce heat
- Drain chicken and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Dice bell pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic and add to
- When pasta has cooked for 8 minutes, check for doneness.
Pasta is done when no white strip appears in the center when
bitten . (Cool pasta before biting.)
- Drain and rinse pasta and add to chicken and vegetables.
Stir in sugar snap peas.
- Sprinkle Italian seasonings and lemon pepper over the
top and stir.
- Dice tomato and blend into salad. Sprinkle
Parmesan cheese over and lightly blend.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Nutritional information for Bow Tie Chicken Salad
Calories from Fat: 76
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 8.5g
|Saturated Fat 2g
|Total Carbohydrates 44g
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs