Bacon and Egg Wraps
Tortilla wrap sandwiches are popular, easy and go anywhere. This bacon, egg and potato wrap can be breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Nutritional Information for Bacon and Egg Wraps
From kitchen to table in
- Microwave potato until soft (5 to 10 minutes depending
on power of microwave). Immerse in hot water.
- Prepare bacon according to package directions. Set aside
and allow to cool and drain.
- Remove skin from potato and cut into cubes. Slice onion.
Cook potato and onion in margarine over medium heat until
are golden brown.
- Beat eggs together with cheese and salsa. Add to potatoes
and onions, reduce heat to
low and continue cooking. Stir
- Place tortillas between dampened paper towels and microwave
for 1 minute.
- Place egg mixture down the center of a warmed tortilla.
Place bacon on top and roll.
- Serve with orange slices.
Nutritional information for Bacon and Egg Wraps
Calories from Fat: 311.5
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 34g
|Saturated Fat 14g
|Total Carbohydrates 50.5g
|Dietary Fiber 4g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs